Monday, March 9, 2009

I love my Brother.

My new Brother machine is great. I am a bit scared of it still, it is so high-tech compared to the older machines I am used to. I am used to the old sewing machines sounding like machine guns when you sew so the quietness of this new high-tech machine of mine is amazing. It is a bit strange and sad too. I will get used to it. Generally I love the smoothness of this new machine.

When I started another blog I am involved in, Living naturally in Louisiana, I started a no poo, shampoo free, experiment. I just realized that I have been now shampoo free for five months. I wash my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar twice a week and my hair and scalp feel so good. I guess it is not an experiment anymore, but it has become a part of my lifestyle. I love it because I don't want the chemicals shampoos contain on my skin and my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment