I knew the ingredients because I asked before accepting the food to see if I could eat it: coconut milk, gelatin, lemon and honey.
Here's my version! Enjoy!
1/3 cup honey
1 vanilla bean, cut in half (optional, some avoid vanilla bean on autoimmune paleo protocol)
zest of one lemon
pinch of sea salt
2 tsp grassfed gelatin (I use this one)
4 tbsp cold water
1. Mix gelatin with water in a small bowl and put aside.
2. Add other ingredients to a sauce pan and bring to boil.
3. Add the gelatin and mix until it has dissolved.
4. Let sit for a few minutes to let the flavors absorb.
5. Strain in serving bowls and refrigerate for a few hours or until solidified. Serve with caramel sauce.
juice of one lemon
2 tbsp maple sugar (I like this one)
1/2 cup coconut milk
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp ground vanilla bean (optional, leave out if you avoid vanilla bean on AIP)
1. Measure ingredients in a sauce pan.
2. Bring to boil and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Stir the sauce constantly so it doesn't burn.
3. Let cool down a bit and serve with the pannacotta.